What Is CloudBackup?
CloudBackup® is a fully automated, secure, hassle-free backup solution. We developed CloudBackup® as a unique service using state-of-the-art technologies to provide a very secure but fully automated service to the smaller business.
Why Do I Need CloudBackup?
Data loss is potentially the biggest risk a company has. In fact, a survey by DTI/Price Waterhouse Coopers showed that 70% of companies which suffer a major data loss go out of business within 12 months. So, fast and reliable and centralised storage with automatic off-site backups is of the highest importance to a business.
CloudBackup® provides a backup solution that synchronises a copy of your data over a securely encrypted connection to a remote location, giving peace of mind in a disaster situation. CloudBackup® as a company and service is wholly owned and operated by Softpro Ltd.
How Will CloudBackup Benefit My Company?
- Reliable – Provides backups in two separate locations.
- Secure – All internet transfers are encrypted.
- Automated – No manual intervention needed.
- Safe – Our data centre is highly secure.
- Foolproof – No need for the old removable media, with its risks.
- Economical – Saves time and money.
- Quick – Streamlined data transfers.
- Easy – No worries – it just happens.
- Local – Designed and supported in New Zealand for NZ businesses.
- Proven – Protecting New Zealand businesses since 2009.
How Safe Is CloudBackup?
All data transfers between your premises and ours are fully encrypted. CloudBackup® employs state-of-the-art firewalls and intrusion detection systems to ensure the safety of your data on our servers.
CloudBackup® uses a RAID-5 redundant array of enterprise-grade disks which spreads copies of the data across multiple hard drives. Two or more of these would have to fail simultaneously and the backup appliance on your premises would have to fail completely all at the same time before any data would be lost.
RAID-5 arrays are at least 2,500 times more reliable than the hard drive in your computer.
How Can I Get CloudBackup?
We can fit you up with CloudBackup® as soon as you like. We can come and discuss your requirements and explain the process to you. Just give us a call, (09) 950 3675. Or email us if you prefer: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
PO Box 51